cable damascus for pumpkin cutting "what ?"

D

darci

how many kids get to use cable damascus for cutting pumpkins,this is a knife my POPS made but the handle is cracked so we use it for the camper "why he dont fix it I don't know" but it works great for cutting pumpkins "LOL"
DSC01711.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

"LOL" I don't fix it because you mom would give it to one of her girl friend for there camper and if the handle is cracked she wont make me look bad by giving them a cracked handled knife and its sharp as h--- and works great for the camper "or pumpkin cutting" "LOL" just trying to keep a sharp knife for the camper "LOL"your moms gives all the good ones away .

Well Clint, if that is the case, I think you should start crackin handles on more of your knives, gotta do something to keep the goods ones for yourself.

Hey Darci,
We got to see the cool damascus knife and the pumkin guts...now how about showing us your finished pumkin creation!:D

Hey Darci,
We got to see the cool damascus knife and the pumkin guts...now how about showing us your finished pumkin creation!:D

OK I can make knives ,but my pumpkin grinding needs work .and it would be to scary for even you old people to see"LOL" maybe tomorrow .witch1witch1shakinshakin:haha::haha::haha:

WOW...that "old people" comment cut like a knife.
Guess I'll get wrapped up in my shawl and get in the rocking chair.

Rudy

"Old people", huh? wheelchairJaw Drop:D You wanna see old, look at IG. :D
What's the handle material? Sure is a good blade, though.

Back