KnifeDogs - policy on sending email to you

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Time to create some policy.

We will make it a policy to not send you an email more than once a week. Naturally something will come along that is so cool, so important, so earth moving we will have to send a second email in the same week. It's going to have to be big to do that.

We will always send out an email for a knife give away. If we have 5 knives to give away in a week. We'll send 5 emails that week.

All in favor say 'aye'!

Some of you have your 'receive email from admin' turned off in your preferences. That is perfectly fine. I get my fill of SPAM every day. You will miss our weekly email notifying you of any knife giveaways, notices, etc. I am honoring those preferences when we send out our weekly update. We think our SPAM is special. Above average in fact.

You can change your preference in your User CP panel.

1350+ members now. Not bad for less than 2 months.

Thanks
t

AYE
I like that alert you send out.
Sometimes you just aren't thinking knives and taking care of real life.
I know....blasphemy. But it does happen.

Thanks,
Rudy

This is kinda redundant isn't there a setting for not receiving Emails in your settings and options? You can send me what ever you want Im just saying.

Aye!!! Send away Boss, I never get irritated at receiving e-mails from you guys especially when it is because someone is giving away something cool. Of course, it would be much better if I were the only one you were notifying.

Back