Three for the Boundary Waters

messerist

This trio of cutters were made for the sons of a friend of mine. He and his family are all en route as I type to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area for a week-long canoe trip. This project has been in the works for most of this sweltering summer but my job has allowed me very little time for knife making.:sad: Blades are forged from leaf spring off of something that didn't need the spring anymore. I wrapped the handles on request. I tried to be creative with what little paracord I had on hand and you can see the results...meh, I'm not a big fan of paracord. The sheaths are made from 9 oz veg-tanned leather. Thanks for lookin'.
Rich's knives 002.jpgRich's knives 004.jpg

Troy,
Great looking knives and good sturdy sheathes. Since I am a proud owner of one of your knives, KITH, I know that these are going to be able to take on any task asked of them. Great work and too bad you don't have more time to be forging,:hammer: I know that you would be making many more people happy because they owned one of your knives.:thumbup1:
Wade

Hey guys got to hold these in person this weekend and i cant even tell you how much better they are in the hand then the pics, they are great knives and beefy. messerist and day you got a exstra laying around maybe we should deal lol was great to meet you to!!!

Back