Wholesale Knifemaker Needed

samdwenger_11

I posted about needing a knife maker a few days ago but was hoping to generate a little more interest.

I am currently building a website in which i plan to sell my line of knives. I'll need a maker willing to let me put my logo on the knives to whom i can turn my orders over to.

Please let me know if you can think of a good maker looking for work!

Thanks so much!
-Sam

If you're going to sell your line of knives, then in my opinion you should be making them, not somebody else so you can put your logo on them. Just my opinion.

If you are wanting to design your own line to have made, there are numerous production facilities both at home and abroad who could assist you at a much better price than a custom maker could. I personally do not know of a maker who would make knives under another's name and especially not at wholesale pricing.

Here's an idea that you may have not thought of. You can buy blade blanks and finish them out your self. Ebay has a ton of them. A company called Premium Knife Supply sells them as do others. There are a lot of designs out there. Check 'em out - Knife Blanks on Ebay

Your other option would be to come up with a few designs and then have them water jetted. But you'd still have to grind the bevels on them and finish them yourself or train someone how to do it.

Otherwise, the only other thing I could think of is to do what Murph suggested. Find a commercial production company to turn 'em out for you.

Back