A.G. Russell show,who's going?

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I'm going to at my usual table at the A.G. Russell show in Rogers Arkansas next week,y'all come by and see me.
Anybody else going?

Calvin,Ill look you up,will be good to see you again.I also have a table this year.
Stan

Me and the "Mrs." should be there. I'll be the bald guy waliking around with the pretty brunette that looks like she swallowed a watermelon whole.

I'll be there Saturday. My Wife and Daughter may tag along as well....if I can find an attraction in the area to bribe them with ;)

I'm told there is a nice open air mall nearby. I've never been there, but I know my father and step-mother really enjoy shopping there when they are in the area. Next year we'll have the new Cabela's to visit while there. Unfortunately, it doesn't open til August 30th.

If anyone is coming thru Little Rock on Thursday, we are having our Central Arkansas Knifemakers' Meeting Thurday evening.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not sure I'd want to send my wife and daughter to a Wal-Mart museum. They would probably never return! :) and if they did, I'm sure my wallet would be a lot lighter!! :noway:

If you make it to Little Rock this afternoon, give me a call and we'll throw an extra dog on the grill for ya.

Back