D2 Urban Fighter

Ausbrooks

KNIFE MAKER
Not gonna use the "T" word to describe this- I see it as a urban zombie stabber and is NOT a SIGNAL MIRROR as I have been acused of making:biggrin:as it has a serious acid etch on the .187 D2, camo dymondwood, and the SS screws would not take an etch but oh well. It's 13" OA, 7" blade, Kydex, SS tube.
D2AusbrooksTacLt21-1.jpg

AusbrookTacshth3.jpg

AusbrooksTacShBk.jpg

Last edited:
Ausbrooks,
No way those urban zombies are going to see you coming with this knife.:death: Excellent grinding!!!!:thumbup: Wade

LOL thanks Wade! Love the head stab icon- reminds me of "Night of the Living Dead", which is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen (the sherrif is the best!)

Randy,
Grinders have a spinning thingy that takes metal off but I'm still not sure exactly how it works. Here is my setup that still confuses me on it's exact operation but sure that a manual could be found if you googled it enough times :confused2:
old_grinder.jpg

:biggrin:
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Thanks but I can't play with spinny things....I'm ONLY 52...I'm still trying to learn hammers...
I like your site...

:lol:I'm 53 so have graduated into spinning thingies. Another 20 years and may have an idea of what I'm doing but may have to fall back to hammers...

Back