look what knives have done for me

ITS OFFICIAL!!!
I get to co stare in a new reality T.V. show about antique firearms and cutlery.
i have loved my job for these past 30 yrs; obsessed w steel and knives swords etc,i never grew up.just keep schooling my self all these yrs and creating.
i always felt that everybody else had a job and i got to go play in my knife shop
teach my self how knives were made 5000 yrs ago and every subtle nuance ever since.

now its took me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i felt any better it would be against the law.
lonesomepineknives.com

Whoooooboy!!! Thats AWESOME! Wait till they put makeup on ya. How come its only the big good lookin guys they put on TV? Being on TV helps the order situation out too!
Good on you Larry!
GOD BLESS!
Michael

Whoooooboy!!! Thats AWESOME! Wait till they put makeup on ya. How come its only the big good lookin guys they put on TV? Being on TV helps the order situation out too!
Good on you Larry!
GOD BLESS!
Michael

Michael,
My wife says they are only good looking after the make up! Tee Hee!!

:s12137: :s12137:

We are waiting to watch and enjoy a fellow knife maker enjoy the limelight!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Congrats!!! But PLEASE...PLEASE NO MANUFACTURED DRAMA!!! I can envision it now...someone brings you this military sword the found in Grandma's attic....you start drooling...

You: "Wow, do you know what you have here young man?"

Young Man: "Nah, just found it in Granny's attic after she died with a house full of cats."

You: "Well...and I can't say for sure at this moment...you may have a GENUINE Confederate sword worn by no other than Stonewall Jackson!"

Young Man: "Really...that'd be cool"

You: "Yeah, it could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars if it's real. Just give me a second to check....Ohhh!!!!.....Hmmmm!!!....Ahhhh!!! Well young man, I can honestly tell you that..." And the show cuts to a commercial.

:::Return from Commercial:::

The show recaps the last 5 minutes of the show before the commercial break....and then...

You: "Well young man, I can honestly tell you that it's a bonified fake. A very good fake, but a fake none the less"

Young Man: "Bummer Dude...how much is it worth?"

You: "Ahhh about 5 bucks"

Young Man: "Doood, that really blows, guess I'll use it to defend myself against the impending Zombie attack"

:) Please, spare us from that stuff!!!

Whoooooboy!!! Thats AWESOME! Wait till they put makeup on ya.
.....How come its only the big good lookin guys they put on TV?................... i think the world like hillbillies
Being on TV helps the order situation out too

Good on you Larry!

........... no make up and even if they did i dont think thye have enough to me me look good
................... i think the world like hillbillies

thanks guys knives have done it all

Congrats!!! But PLEASE...PLEASE NO MANUFACTURED DRAMA!!! I can envision it now...someone brings you this military sword the found in Grandma's attic....you start drooling...

You: "Wow, do you know what you have here young man?"

Young Man: "Nah, just found it in Granny's attic after she died with a house full of cats."

You: "Well...and I can't say for sure at this moment...you may have a GENUINE Confederate sword worn by no other than Stonewall Jackson!"

Young Man: "Really...that'd be cool"

You: "Yeah, it could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars if it's real. Just give me a second to check....Ohhh!!!!.....Hmmmm!!!....Ahhhh!!! Well young man, I can honestly tell you that..." And the show cuts to a commercial.

:::Return from Commercial:::

The show recaps the last 5 minutes of the show before the commercial break....and then...

You: "Well young man, I can honestly tell you that it's a bonified fake. A very good fake, but a fake none the less"

Young Man: "Bummer Dude...how much is it worth?"

You: "Ahhh about 5 bucks"

Young Man: "Doood, that really blows, guess I'll use it to defend myself against the impending Zombie attack"

:) Please, spare us from that stuff!!!

ok i promise!! ive already seen lots of incredible stufffff.. no need to manufactureand i also promise to be a hillbilly and always be right and never lie:)(thats a lot of pressure)

Back