My Advertisement bikers vest

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
ok so i needed a vest for riding my motorcycle sometime in san Diego its just to hot to wear a jacket when ridding my bike so I got me a cool hand made vest ,and just to piss off the bikers and the clubs LOL "I would never diss one of them boys because i don't want my butt kicked LOL " but i wanted to advertise Ironarmknives and what better way than on the back of the vest .... so now I have my own bikers club .... I'm the founder, pres. sgt at arms .... i was told as long as i don't put the MC patch on the vest they'll leave "they meaning the biker boys" me in one whole piece . that a good thing 'IF THEY WANT A KNIFE". SO TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK..... i made a small pocket for the american arm 22 mag. that i have with me at all times and another for my sp101 357 stubby .......ya can't even tell !!!!!! , I have some billets for sale and a RAFF--LE going on right now Just saying check out my makers site for all the fun .....
http://KnifeDogs.com/showthread.php?25568-BILLET-Raff-le

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

Last edited:
You probably WILL get asked about it. If he's a 1% er do what he says. No lie! If it's just a club member, your good. I put an INDEPENDENT rocker on my vest one time and was TOLD I should take it off. Just advice though, I been there done that.

I thought about putting Independent on it... i was told thats not as bad as say "San Diego" or " California " or the MC patch but hey i'm ex Army and tell you the truth i'll put what i want on it ,not to afraid of many people LOL still don't need to get into it with them boys "got to much to lose" if I was say 30 years younger that would be another story might do it just to piss them off LOL "just to old to even get out of my own way anymore" :lol::sad: i do like the vest and "its just advertisement " and a cool factor thrown in ..so hope they all just have a sense of humor... :biggrin::lol:

Back