Bone Hawk

Wade Hougham

This one was made using half of the jaw from a cow carcass that was found scattered across a pasture. It has an oak 2x2 handle that came from Home Depot with a goat raw hide wrap and lots of frillies. This was made for my good friend Terry Morin and I had alot of input on the design from Terry.
As always any and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• Cow Jaw 029.jpg
    Cow Jaw 029.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Cow Jaw 030.jpg
    Cow Jaw 030.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Wade cant thank you enough. As usual great job . It will fit in fine with my collection. Now we can start in on other projects, Thanks again. Terry alias KT

Strange stuff going on in the lowlands....Heard of a new Aboriginal Tribe called the Soggy Bottom Forge Boys.....
AWESOME job as usual...Kicking that bar a little higher each time!!

dang i think every time i see the stuff you and the rest of the nt gang make i am going to turn to the dark side for good lol ,great stuff wade!!!!!

I posted this on another site but I thought I'd share it here as well. This video makes me think of Wade down there amongst the gators and such.[video=youtube;U2iiPpcwfCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2iiPpcwfCA&feature=related[/video]

Thank you all for the comments they are always appreciated.:thumbup:

Troy, Thanks for the video, that looks alot like me giving the edge test.:hammer:

Wade

Back