Just Got My NT KITH!

Patrick

WooHoo!!!!! A card was left in my mailbox yesterday that a box is ready for pickup at the local post office. Sweet just one more day. Well today I picked up the package and was surprised by the size and weight of the box. Headed out to open it up and...Hello! What's this? This thing is a BEAST! It's almost 26 inches, fits my hand well and is very sharp. Check out the work on the sheath. Apparently it had a wardrobe malfunction before it got to me, but I would never be able to tell. George put a heck of a lot of work into this piece of art. Check out these pics:

Beast.jpg

Beast1.jpg

Beast2.jpg

This knife was more than worth the wait. George you did an Awesome job! I can't thank you enough. And as it turns out George is just down the road a piece from me. Hope we can meet some time. Thanks for putting this KITH on Jonathon.

Yeah, he had the knife ready but was having issues with the sheath. Anyway it's here, it's great and I for one have been thoroughly amazed at the work on this Neo Tribal subforum. Y'all rock!

Definately looks like a knife and sheath worth waiting for!!! Nice work George, and enjoy your beast, Patrick. Wade

The knife was easy, the sheath had me pounding my head on the anvil...:cursing:
Of all the skills involved with knifemaking, leatherwork is the one I still need a lot of work on, and that is compounded by seax sheaths also involving sheet metal work and riveting... then there was the issue of the scale of it all being a bit larger than I normally mess with.

Sorry it was a bit late, but I'm pleased that you are happy with it.

Thanks George. Those darn sheaths get most of us. You did a great job. Can you help me with the nine sheaths I have to make in the next couple weeks?

Back