Titanium W Damascus & Carbon Fiber Epicenter-Todd Rexford

L

lacigars

One of my favorite Tactical Knife makers, Todd Rexford is certainly making his presence felt out there in the world of Custom Knife making. Preliminary Photos.

Epicenter liner lock. Hot hammered Ti bolsters. Nichols Lizard Skin damascus. .080 Ti liners. 17-4 .250 Pivot with anti-rotation screw. Carbon fiber scales. Titanium pocket clip with anodized titanium standoffs. Backspacer is anodized titanium. Phosphor bronze washers and ceramic detent ball. Titanium thumbstuds. Titanium pivot screw trim ring. 2guns 2guns 2guns

Attachments

• IMG_9308.jpg
    IMG_9308.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9305.jpg
    IMG_9305.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9314.jpg
    IMG_9314.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9311.jpg
    IMG_9311.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9338.jpg
    IMG_9338.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Why don't you just go ahead and send that mother on down here, let me get a closer look...

I met Todd and handled his stuff at the USN Gathering. I was very impressed with both him and his knives. Keep an eye on him, he's definitely up and coming.

That one there is sweet.

Eric.

I agree. Todd's knifes will only get better each run. Considering his age, it's safe to say we'll be seeing more fantastic work coming from his shop. I hope to get in on an exclusive knife design or profile for our Custom Knife Gallery

Back