You show me YOURS.....

Church & Son

and I'll show ya' MINE!!!!! KITH that is....
Thanks for that tune Willie.....

Mail person brought a piece of handmade functional art up the drive today....
AWESOME!!! Thanks Jonathan ...it will be enjoyed...
I just had to assemble a few toys for a frontier style picture...

This KITH was a lot of fun, let's do it again tomorrow!!

kithjon1.jpg

kithjon2.jpg

kithjon3.jpg

That is a fine outfit Randy. Did a great job of rubbing it in our noses...I mean showing it off. Pretty sure we're all lucky dogs with this KITH. Thanks for taking such sweet pics.

Glad it got there ok, and I'm really glad you like it. Those pics look great. I would've loved to have hand delivered it, but I've been busier than that one legged guy in the butt kicking contest.

Great pics of a great knife and sheath !

Hope that title was an invitation to post up our own KITH score :biggrin:

I'm a bit late posting up as I got my package from Wade on Thursday, busy weekend. I couldn't be happier though because she's a real beauty ! Finally got a few pics of her to perhaps show a little of the detail,

001-23.jpg

003-23.jpg

Wade did a fantastic job with this Axsis Stag. Smoothed it up just enough to fit the hand magically in any grip and achieved some warm, rich, tones in the finish.

004-24.jpg

Of course the Bronze guard and choice of spacer materials are a perfect compliment to the rest of the package

005-24.jpg

The close-up's are great but ya just gotta have a handle shot to really appreciate how the colors and finish all work together in the design

006-24.jpg

One touch I don't think Wade mentioned that I really appreciated is the hammer textured guard face. GOOD STUFF !

007-24.jpg

I haven't done any hunting in years but I'll tell Y'all, This would be my go-to skinner for sure ! Just look at all the real estate on that belly :what!: This blade's just crying out to remove hide. Probably wouldn't even be much of a chore with the hair poppin edge Wade put on her.

008-19.jpg

This has been a great KITH ! KUDOS to all for the great knives made !!!!!!!!! I know I had a great time making my knife and I couldn't be happier with the newest addition to my small collection.

Thank You MUCH Wade ! Lovin it :)

-Josh

Very nice detail pics Josh....that Haugham fellow is a little stingy with his pictures....makes it hard for me to steal idea's....
Awesome creation Wade......

Josh,
Nice photo's and a very nice critique. Thank you!!
Randy, I just don't know the camera well enough to shoot those kind of shots. When I take close ups the subject looks like the news print without my glasses on.:biggrin:
Wade

Feast your eyes on this.
Andrew 006.jpg
And this.
View attachment 33090
And this.
Andrew 009.jpg
And this is a hair that I actually split but you can't see it in the pic.
Andrew 014.jpg
Troy did an exceptional job on this knife and sheath and I am one happy camper.
Can't wait till we get to do this again.
Wade

Far out!!! Troy makes a sweet blade...I've got one I cherish...
If I split my hairs I would have 12..a foot long.....

I also had a treat waiting for me when I got home from work!
Randy's KITH 001.jpg

Randy's KITH 002.jpg
It rocks Randy! Now I have a pair from you! I'm up for the next KITH!
p.s. Wade's chopper was shipped unsharpened. He is the honing guru!
Randy's KITH 003.jpg

Randy's KITH 006.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I can't take decent pictures. There is no way I can do justice the the thing of beauty that Josh sent me. It is a WONDERFUL knife. The sheath is great, and it has great copper work on it.

I am so very happy with this!

kc

Troy,
Top of the line "Crusty Rusty" nice score.:thumbup:

"p.s. Wade's chopper was shipped unsharpened. He is the honing guru!"
Troy, You did such a nice job on preparing the edge for sharpening that it took only a few passes to get that edge to hair popping sharp. The more I have this knife in hand the harder it is to set it down. Love it!!!!!!!! Wade

Back