KITH - names are drawn

Rustyboy

:biggrin:

after following all the build a long's i gotta say i'm a little jealous but these entrants will be getting some fine custom cutlery.

these are the names as they were drawn

messerit
Church & son
jonathan creason
franklin
patrick
GHEzell
Kevin the prof.
josh dabney
Wade houghman

As per other KITH's you will send your knife to the name above yours, with the last name sending to the first.

Thanks for the opportunity and enjoy your knives.

As per other KITH's you will send your knife to the name above yours, with the last name sending to the first.

Thanks Rusty for your time....do you mean the first name sending to the last?

A little confused, just like every other day. Rusty could you please explain to make it a tad more clear. Thank you for your time in taking the lead and drawing the names. It was awfully nice of you. Wade

Hey Wade, everybody sends their knife to the person listed above them. In this case you'll be sending a knife to Josh. The first person on the list will send a knife to the last person, so you'll be getting a knife from messerit.

Thanks again, Tobin for taking care of that for us. And thank you all for jumping in and making this thing fun. Hopefully we can do it again.

Thank you Jonathan that is as clear as the sky is blue, right now.
Troy, I am very much looking forward to your knife/chopper it's a beauty.
Josh, I am pretty sure I have your address so it will be going out today.
Thanks to all of you I really enjoyed this.
Wade

I ONLY GET ONE?????
I agree Wade...a ton of fun..Like playing with other people's toys....

Jonathan...I PMed you...thanks

Troy, can you send me your address again? It got itself lost.....

Maybe next week when everybody gets their new toys we'll open up a new thread with all the glowing in hand reports.....

Last edited:
sounds cool just got creasons addy will go out tomorrow, you guys ever do this again don't let me miss it.
cant wait to here all the stories.

I agree! It has been fun. We must do this again. Randy had a great idea. Open a thread once someone gets their KITH and everyone add a photo when their knife arrives!

The Chief went out this afternoon.

Gotta admit to being a little sad to see it go

Have a feeling I forget about it quickly once my Wade Hougham shows up !

:happy: :cool: :1971_dancing_dog: :2guns:

THIS KITH ROCKED THE HOUSE :punk:

-Josh :)

buy the way a big thank you to rusty for not letting randy bribe him into telling everyone to send to him LOL :)

Back