W2 Source

Tom Militano

KNIFE MAKER
I had a friend call me looking for a source for 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 12" W2. Does anyone know of a supplier? Every place I've looked is out of it. Thanks

Yes, he's out according to his site.

Yeah,
I just went and looked at it, he's got some BIG stuff, but not the usual 1/4" stock, how much does your friend need? I woul dhave to check my stock, I should have enough to get by, so I coul dprobably spare some, I'm not sure how much I have so let me check my stock, before I offer to do something I may not be able to do! I'll let you now tonight if I have enough to spare, Rex

Rex,
I appreciate the offer of checking your stock of W2, but he just e-mailed me and said he came up with a piece. Thanks for the effort.

Tom

No problem Tom!

Has anyone heard anything from Aldo? I went to his web site yesterday, Tom, I emailed him to see when he will be geting some more in stock. My email bounced! I did call him a week or 2 ago, I can't remember if I talked to him or not...I'm pretty sure I did, but I get time lines messed up in my head...well, at least im still here.
I will say that memory issues are an unofficial handicap! It totally sucks!!!

Tom, are you going to be at BLADE on Saturday? We're going to make a day trip out of it, it'd be nice to meet you in person! If you are going to be there PM your cell #, if you've got one. I just thought about some people that don't want a cell phone, yet I/we are already conditioned to think of it 1st.

Hope we can meet up, Rex

Rex, my son and I will be there on Friday. We're both tied up on Saturday and can't make it then. I haven't heard from Aldo either. I e-mailed him a while back, but no reply.

Back