Aggression: Zombie Outbreak Response Blade

Stormcrow

This one and its two brothers that are in the works are inspired by, but not copies of, the big knife wielded by Chris Redfield in Resident Evil 5. The knife is forged from 1 1/2" x 1/4" 1084 plain high carbon steel, triple normalized, single quenched in canola oil, and triple tempered. The overall length is 18 3/4", with a blade length of 12 3/8". The clip is fully sharpened and will shave hair. The handle wrap is neon orange paracord for the underlay, black paracord for the overlay, and black for the triple strand Turk's head knot, all impregnated with Minwax Wood Hardener. The sheath is Kydex with two MOLLE locks.

aggression01.jpg

aggression02.jpg

I took a picture of it in hand, but I think even this doesn't really convey just how big this thing looks in real life. I don't name most of my blades, but this one demanded it be called Aggression. And I didn't feel like I should argue with it. :D

aggression03.jpg

Another nice one, James.
I ran into one of your students at the last Ft. Lauderdale gun and knife show. His name slips my mind (getting old) but he spoke very highly of you as a teacher and as being a good person. Good on you. Wade

Thank y'all!

Wade - It's a small, weird little world we live in. You rememer any other details about the student?

Thank y'all!

Wade - It's a small, weird little world we live in. You rememer any other details about the student?
He mentioned you were going to Blade and he was pretty short in height. He wore a baseball style cap.:lol: Remember I said i am getting old and there were a few thousand people that went by my table. Wade

I had a couple of questions pop up about Aggression, so here goes: It is 18.87 ounces, and the point of balance is one inch in front of the choil, even with the edge of the touchmark that's closest to the point.

That is all. :)

Back