Need HT Assistance.

Gahagan

I have a knife that I need HT and back to me by May 10th. I went to HT it in my oven and the Thermocouple broke so the oven is not working right now. Will some one be willing to HT this knife for me so I can make my time line? It is a small s30v knife. Pm me if you are willing to help me out. Thanks

I have a knife that I need HT and back to me by May 10th. I went to HT it in my oven and the Thermocouple broke so the oven is not working right now. Will some one be willing to HT this knife for me so I can make my time line? It is a small s30v knife. Pm me if you are willing to help me out. Thanks
I'll do it for you if you think you can get it to me and back to you in time. I have a 13 inch Even Heat kiln and a rock well tester. I'm near Pensacola Florida,let me know.

Jerry,I just saw your post. I will be in McHenry Miss. In a couple of weeks for a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. If you like,send me a private message with your phone number and I will call and we can arrange to get together for a little while.

Back