First time.

Rich

Hello all,
I have been looking at all of the cool knives here and I appreciate what you for the military services. I am active Army and many years ago I graduated high school with a guy who joined the Army. He had a son who just finished basic and is an infantry man. He graduated 17 Feb 2012 and went to his unit. I just found out he is heading downrange. I have a request for all y'all; would it be possible for one of you to donate your time and talent to give this new Soldier a knife he can use for a lifetime? It will be part of his kit for when he goes out. Kydex that can be tied down would be best and I leave the rest to you. I will get an address where he can have it sent to. If postage is an issue, I will gladly pay it. Please consider this request. Thank you for your time. Rich.

Hi Rich,

There are several makers here who have made knives for the recent military build. The BossDog is aware of your request.

Please PM him with some more specific information.

Thanks,

BC

This post will stay up on the condition that I get the name and military address for the benefactor. Rich is fairly new here so I have asked him to send me the name and military address of this soldier and i will forward it to the maker/sponsor. everything looks and feels in the up and up but we are going to help make sure. I appreciate Rich for asking here. Thanks.
t

Back