I've Moved!

Kayla Minchew

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that we have moved from Pampa, TX to Midland, TX. I've been contacted about orders and I wanted to make sure no one sent their knives to my old Pampa address. If you need to send knives, please email me and I will send you my new address. I'm really excited about our new house. Ryan and I have an entire room to set up my photo equipment and his scrimshaw equipment. And if you haven't heard, we are expecting our second child in September! So, the more pictures I can get done now, the better. :)

Congratulations on the move and new addition to the family. Nadine and I are expecting our first child at the end of September or first week of October. We'll find out next week if I have to buy more guns and ammo.

Dang Murph!!!
You got a Bambino on the way?! That's awesome Bro`!! Congratulations!!!
Now to figure out how this happened....Got nothin`! :les:

Seriously Bud, your'e life will NEVER be the same!!! Got any names picked out? Maybe, Murph Jr.?
I bet Nadine is excited too, enjoy these last few days of "freedom". There is a small window in our lives where you don't have someone that keeps you inline.
A statement I made to Tina the other day, we spend half of our lives hiding from our parents, the other half we spend hiding from our kids!!!

I know you're excited and CONGRATULATIONS again!!!!

Rex

Back