Sweetest Buck 110 Ever!

knifecarver

Sweetest Buck 112 Ever!

And if you want to see it, you have to come to the NCCA knife show this weekend, April 28th & 29th, in Mystic, CT. I just finished this knife. I carved the mammoth ivory scales and did metal work also. If you don't come to the show, you'll have to wait for Gary to post pictures and that may take days....For more info go to http://www.ncca.info/shows.htm

Cathy

Last edited:
Believe me... I'd love to make that ride but I'll be tossing and turning in a hospital bed unti after the show. Best wishes Catherine and remember... that Buck 112 is mine! :7:

I was sent a couple of photos. Makes me want to hold this one in my hand even more! The 112 is looking great, Cathy. Thank you for the designing and carving of this one. It hurts to have to wait for this one to arrive. :sad: Best wishes for a good showing at the NCCA.

knifecarverX.jpg

knifecarverW1-1.jpg

I sure wish you well, Friend !!!!
Whatever is being done for you, is done in the best manner and is easy to recover after.
Oh yes, that is another Buck beauty for you Gary !!! Frank

Thanks Frank. It's the 2nd day after surgery and I walked the dog around the block... feeling fine.

Hey Cathy! You didn't sell my knife, did you? :what!:

She wouldn't sell it but I did get to check out Cathy's handy work. You're gonna love it.
Do you have an extra spring for that thing by any chance ?:nothing: Just kiddin.
Having seen her work in person...the pics don't do it justice.

Rudy

Thank you Frank for the compliment! Thanks Rudy! I'm glad I finally got to meet you. I also want to thank Kevin Cross (KDCknives) for giving me 4 knives and a nice case, to practice removing and replacing scales. I met Stabber and Mrs. Stabber and traded some of my old pieces for Wart Hog Tusk that he had. 2 are his for me to carve skulls into. Bill T. and his lovely wife were there and I also met Chuck Gedraitis. Greg Dash was there and I met Bill Schrade, 4th Generation of the Schrade knife Company that used to be here in Bridgeport, CT, and he's making knives! Just joking around I said, so Bill, now I don't have to take knives apart, you can do it for me, and he said YES! I also found out (sorry I'm rambling, I'm so excited) I can get CASE and Spyderco knives, WITHOUT SCALES! I didn't sell anything, but the contacts I made, the Knifedogs I met, and the whole experience was well worth the price. Knife people are some of the nicest people I EVER MET! If I forgot to mention anyone, I apologize.

Cathy
View attachment 31913

KnifeCarver wearing a KnifeDog Tee Shirt

Last edited:
Thanks Doug,
This isn't the same guy, but I really appreciate the picture tutorial. That's what I needed. If you're interested in the guy with the scales and case/spiderco knives without scales, I'll P.M. you with his name. I still have to talk to him about prices.

Cathy

Cathy, your work is progressing nicely . I can't wait to see next years offerings....
Did you forget, I bought one of your very cool pendants....?

OMG, Yes I did Bill! Sorry. I forgot I sold the skull pendant to you for Beth. Hope I got that right! I was sooo freakin' tired, I'm lucky I remembered my name.

Cathy

Back