Whitetail hunter

percy

Whitetail hunter model, 8 1/2 inches long rockwell 59. CPM-154 mirror polished with stabalized Afzelia Ley. Jigged bolsters and filework in entire spine.
Let me know if you like it or not

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 62
It is the worst wood you willl ever work. Just send it to me and I will use it for you and not charge you and arm and leg.
No seriously it works great. It is a very good handle material. I only use stabalized wood and I love that wood. I buy pieces when I can and then send them with some mesquite to K&G to get stabalized.
You will love it.

Such a deal!
I will send you all I've got!:3:
I am going back to mike at WSSI next time I want some stabilizing done. Their work & K&G seems to get a bit more sloppy each time i've used them since the company went to the daughter.

They don't clean off any of the outsides anymore! Some pieces were in cased in pools of acrylic resin They use to give a quick clean up on the outsides. 10-15% of the weight I paid for was lost before I got down to the wood.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

I love it. Good work. Your grind line could be more perpendicualr to the blade but its still a beautiful knife. I love the jig work on the bolsters. Again good job.

That is just a personal choice on the grind line. Some of my knives I do that way and some this way. This is the style grind that Ruffin Johnson did nad on this blade I like it.
On some not so much. Thanks for the input I feel it is always good to get others views either way.
Have a great wek and keep grinding.

Back