Can you spare a couple VIP passes for Blade?

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Can anyone spare a couple ViP passes for the Blade show?
thanks
t

No problem, Shoot me your addy and how many you want. I have not received them yet but think they will be coming shortly.
CW

Sorry for my ignorance but what do VIP ticket get you? I have only been to the blade show once and that was in 94 or 95. I am planning on going this year but would like to know what these VIP tickets include and how you get them.

Sorry for my ignorance but what do VIP ticket get you? I have only been to the blade show once and that was in 94 or 95. I am planning on going this year but would like to know what these VIP tickets include and how you get them.

Anyone that has a booth or table at the show gets up to 10 VIP passes as part of their package. These VIP passes get you in the door Thursday evening for a quick look around, they are also good for all three days of the show. They are meant to hand out to valued customers so they will come to the show and buy something. There is still a charge to get in the door but it's reduced for a VIP pass holder. That could be different this year as pricing for admission seems to have been changed and I'm not entirely sure what changes the new owners of Blade made.

F&W Publishing recently purchased Blade Magazine and is the process of bringing Blade kicking and screaming into the 20th century. The old paradigm of print publishing a monthly periodical is slowly dying. If you don't believe me, look at how thick a current issue of Blade (or most any magazine) is compared to just 5 to 7 years ago. They are starting to create a lot of new digital content and are taking the first steps towards a digital edition of Blade and their related publications..It should be interesting to see what happens.

Ok Thanks. I was just curious. I will be there all week end and hope to meet up with some people.

Tracy/ BossDog,
I was involved with Print sales and advertising for many moons in a previous life before I started knife making.
All Print, Newpapers, Magazines and catolog's are all going away!
It's all old news by the time it's printed with the internet expanding daily.

The reporter for the L.A. Times, " Also called "the Commie Manifesto Paper"

That interviewed me for a article that ran last Dec 10th about my knives said that the paper will be on line only in less than five years.
This is one of the biggest newspapers in the country.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

That sucks. I love my computer. But I really like that actual magazine in my hands. I bring them every where I go.

Thanks to the guys at Wilmont Grinders for the passes!
i appreciate it.

Back