Affordable Engraving

Sand,

Go over to the CAS CITY website and go into the leather shop...theres a guy called Dalton Masterson who can do it. He either lives in Kansas or Nebraska

We have a good friend named Mike Tarango. He lives in Oklahoma. He's fairly new, but is doing some really unique stuff and is doing a great job! In the June issue of Blade, under the What's new section, he engraved the bolsters on the knife by Jerry McClure (and that was one of his first).

I am engraving now. I don't have a power graver and my tecnique is not up to speed with the gun gravers of old so you can see the strokes under close inspection. The good news is that I'm inexpensive.
Send me a design and I'll make a sample for you to inspect via a non photo shopped image :)

Dean

Looking for engraver to do small japanese dragon on blade ( horimono) tatoo. Blade is flat and should be easy to work on . Hey Doug you interested in this one ??? Anyone send PM if you think you can do ...... Bubba

I have this guy do some engraving for me, Mark Hykes 775-343-8022 he is here in Reno he has descent turnP1010081.jpgP1010082.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_0079.jpg around time and his prices are in line. He has no computer so all you can do is call him. Will put up some pictures, he did these sheaths, the handle on the little knife is old die struck sterling, the sheathes are nickel.

Back