santanite

Jerry Bond

Hay Dogs, where can I get santanite?
I thought that I got my last from USA but I could not find it on website so I called Ms Lori and she said that they don't have it. I had about 1/4 lb but in that last storm it got FULL of water.
Jerry

In a pinch, head up to TSC and pick up a tube of Rutland brand fireplace cement. I find that it works pretty good as well.

Murph, I got some of that years ago [at least that is what I think it was, Black, sticky stuff in a qt can, ] anyway, what I got didn't work very good so I put it out of my mind. But I will check out what you said just to be sure, and have it on hand, thanks.
BTW About 6-7 weeks ago, I was carriering/draging Deb to the car, she was convulsing and blood sugar of 21, when I slipped and fell on the ramp. She is fine now, malfunction of her pump,and trying to tk care of me,bless her heart. I broke the 5th lumbar
and messed up that siaddic??? nerve.I cain't spell. That was hurt from he$$. Am lots better now, just got off cruches yesterday but still real weak. REALLY looking forward to grinding again.
Anyway, Thanks and take care Buddy Jerry

Back