stabber

Knife Dealer Extraordinaire
NCCA 30th Annual NCCA Extravaganza Knife Show
Saturday, April 28th - Sunday April 29th, 2012
Mystic, CT - Hilton (860) 572-0731
Exit 90 I-95 CT–27 South

Lots of Great makers and Purveyors attend this 2 day show!!:35:

I'll be there as well, usual table.
Cathy, I'm glad you took the leap and got a table! I can't wait to see what you've been working on for the last year...
And Rick, I made something this show just to show you! It's the largest handle I ever made... if this doesn't fit your big paw, I give up...

I know there are a few extra tables available....

I know there are a few makers in the NY , Conn and Mass. area on this forum... Come on and check it out . It's a very inexpencive show to do , and has a nice friendly feel...
Just go to NCCA.info

That will be great Cathy. Look forward to it. You get to meet Mrs Stabber as she is helping me. C ya soon.

hey Bill, Howz it goin Buddy. now I'm pumped to see it. Guess it's about a six inch handle:biggrin:

It was a great show. We sure had a lotta laughs. Always look forward to the next shows for sure

Bill, You can rest know, The handle on that beauty you made fit my mitt

Musta missed each other Kevin :(

Diggumsmack2, Your very welcome! Enjoy the Brend and the Barretta. Thanks for the business. And thanks for bring your friend by I hope he enjoys that Scarab. Probably firing it on the whole ride home

Paul, You where sitting behind me? Who is Jim Siska??? It was great talkin to you and having you as my neighbor for the show. Thanks for tying that lanyard and my shoes being I can't.
Glad Liz and Annie got to meet and Talk a bit.

Cathy, It was great to meet you and see your work. Very nice work Enjoy those Tusks, Look forward to seeing what you carve on them. It was great to meet your Husband(I'm worse than you with names ), Very cool guy for sure. Thanks for selling those last few Tusks for me also.

Good to see ya Hankster

Chuck was all knives saturday with all the incredible pieces he brought!!, but was tying flies sunday as the crowd was thin

Mace rolled through to break Ballz as usual

Thanks everyone else that stopped by my table

Back