Biggest Liar contest giveaway - 1 million dollar prize! a new car! (none of those)

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Freebie Give Away... Awesome KD key ring!!

We need more world Peace and this may do it...

10 winners! (not that you aren't all winners now)

Win one of these magical key ring opener thingys just by jumping in and telling the worlds biggest (G rated) lie...

Your comment post number is your entry. You can enter up to 5 times!
Say the biggest lie you can about how magical these are.
Things like Les George is twice as handsome as Bill Coye with one of these in a his pocket.

on April Fools day at 7pm, I will use Random.org to generate a number using the number of posts we have here. The 5 posts on either side of that number will win one of these beauties. You can enter up to five times but they have to be a day apart.

Now if you can't wait to get one (and I understand that completely) and want to buy one right away and you win, I'll refund your money.

KD Key chains with a bottle opener for your favorite Orange flavored bottle of soda pop...or beverage of your choice.

on the front side is the KD logo, back side has your favorite knife supply house logo...(we hope)

>click this to get some KD goodness<

View attachment 31138

I have to buy another one of these killer key chain thingys for my wife's car, since I've had one on my keyring my truck has never run better!!!

that's not all !!!! I'm even getting 12mpg better fuel economy too !!!!! That's a great savings as diesel is only going up!!!!

This one time at Band camp.....me and Mr Bump were making a bloom of wootz.......and when we poured the molten metal from the crucible.....one of the KD Bottle openers rolled right outa the mix.....must be made of Unobtanium or something else awesome : )

Will any of these work?

1. The check is in the mail.
2. I'll respect you in the morning.
3. I'm from your government, and I am here to help you.
4. It's only a cold sore.
5. You get this one, I'll pay next time.
6. My wife doesn't understand me.
7. Trust me, I'll take care of everything.
8. Of course I love you.
9. I am getting a divorce.
10. Drinking? Why, no, Officer.
11. I never inhaled.
12. It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.
13. I never watch television except for PBS.
14. ...but we can still be good friends.
15. She means nothing to me.
16. Dont worry, I can go another 20 miles when the gauge is on "empty."
17. I gave at the office.
18. Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
19. I'll call you later.
20. We'll release the upgrade by the end of the year.
21. Read my lips: no new taxes
22. I've never done anything like this before
23. Now, I'm going to tell you the truth
24. It's supposed to make that noise.
25. I *love* your new _____!
26. ...then take a left. You can't miss it.
27. Yes, I did.
28. Eat this; you'll like it.
29. Enough is enough.
30. Five pounds is nothing on a person with your height.
31. Go ahead and tell me. I promise I won't get mad.
32. Having a great time. Wish you were here.
33. I believe that it will.
34. I can't remember.
35. I did it.
36. I didn't do it.
37. I do
38. I dunno who did it
39. If it will make you happy, it will make me happy.
40. I'll be home by 10:00
41. I look better out of clothes.
42. I'm a social drinker. I can stop anytime I want to.
43. I'm in my late thirties.
44. I'm late because the alarm didn't go off.
45. I'm your supervisor; you can trust me.
46. I promise to pay you back out of my next paycheck.
47. It only hurts at first.
48. It's a good thing you came in today. We have only two more in stock.
49. It's a problem that's been happening to a few people, and it's currently being looked into...
50. Rock Cowles is an excellent singer.
51. It's a very small spot; nobody will notice.
52. It's delicious, but I can't eat another bite.
53. It's just a small programming change.
54. Everything I buy from Tracy comes overnight for free.
55. Keith Willis is on page 54 of the new "Mens Hair Fashion" magazine.
56. I learned how to sharpen knives from "The Tourist"
57. Why that's my favorite flavor.
58. Bruce Bump entered the Pug sled dog race in Miami (on sand) and came in 1st and 3rd.
59. My thoughtful mother in law bought me this beautiful kilt, I'll wear it to church.
60. I passed up several big deer last year cuz I didn't feel like dragging them.
61. My wife gave me a great compliment this morning.
62. My knife shop is so spacious that I have to hire a cleaning crew daily.
63. My wife suggested that I belch the Wedding March at my next daughters wedding.
64. My new dog just learned to drive, but I can't get him to keep his elbow inside the window.
65. Had to give up fishing because the Doctor cleared up my worms.

Did I win yet?

Last edited:
As soon as I got one of these my dog started treating me with more respect. Not only did he sit, stay, and come when I told him, he also cleaned up his own crap in the back yard AND folded an entire load of laundry!

But that's not all!!!!

I had a 50 grit belt last through profiling and beveling 74 blades before I finally ran out of steel!

My last knife gained 5 points of hardness after waving the KD thingamabob over it.

"No honey......your butt looks great in those jeans with that KD thingamabob in your back pocket."

At some point....we've all used at least one of Janik's "lies" plus a few more I can't repeat.

Rudy

56. I learned how to sharpen knives from "The Tourist"

Did I win yet?

#1 Best line of ALL time!!!

That's so good you may win all 10 Steve!

You guys all need to buy one of Tracy's KD Key Rings. I bought one and replaced my tracking knob on my grinder with it. My grinder has never ground more true. Now evey time I place a blade against the platen it grinds itself.

That is the absolute best looking key chain I have ever seen! It is so amazing that I called my wife to the computer right away afer I saw it and she passed out from sheer joy!
Jason

I bought one of these key rings and it is the best thing I have found for twisting cable. When it is slipped over the end of 1 1/4" cable you slip your finger in the ring and twist away. The best thing is it will twist cable at a black heat so you save on your forge fuel. The first time I used it I was able to get the 1 1/4" cable down to 1/4" diameter. After twisting 12 of the cables down I twisted the 12 together and forged them into this really cool looking blade that I sold at the last show for $1219.19. As I said the key ring is the best twister I have ever, or will ever, use. Thanks Tracy for the great tool.
:s12137: Wade

Last edited:
The ground is so hard around here , when I was using a gasoline powered post hole digger and the whole neighborhood spun around.
The key rings are really nice but, they actually are an alien communication device , They can make you seem invisible when the ol Lady is looking for you ....

Dropped one of these in the swarf bucket while using it to sharpen a dull belt and pulled out a billet of "portrait" damascus that eerily resembles some feller named Tracy Mickley... whoever he is ????? :55:

-Josh

I actually gave Tracy the design for this opener and the hole design is taken from a pair of inter-coded nuclear missle launch keys which I patterned in modeling clay while working deep beneath the earth's surface at NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain west of Colorado Springs in April of 1973.

a traveling gypsy knife sharpener told me that once I win one of these I will become rich, from knifemaking!
chris

I heard a rumor someone got one of these in the mail before going to buy a car, once the dealership saw this thing they gave him the car for free.
:les:
I wonder why these keep causing awesome things to happen.
-Cameron

Kaye and I just got home from buying a brand new 2012 Honda CRV all wheel drive. They gave us $27,000 trade in value for our 2005 Chrysler Sebring with a squeaking front end and warped rotors. We only had to pay $6,000 difference. Can you believe it? We need the KD keyring for our new car.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret. Swipe a card reader with this jewel, and your bill is paid. Rumor has it, that it's the whole design, something to do with NORAD anyway give it a try. I used to be a lowly knifemaker, now I'm living like a King.

Back