NRA Knife

backtines

I've been fortunite enough to make a few knives for the local game dinners in the area . One of the groups that asked me for a knife was a group called "Friends of the NRA" ( Westchester NY Division ) They're the Westchester division of the NRA ..

I have to say I was pretty honored that they asked me to make them one. They too have an anual dinner and they want to use it in their auction to raise some extra money . All the proceeds go back into the foundation to continue the fight for us keeping our guns.. ( Im all for that !!!! )

I made this knife a few months ago and never took pictures. They had someone take a few and send them over to me and this is what we have.. I wish we had a few more..

Thanks for looking
MIkey D

GORGEOUS work! and for a great cause!

the thread title caught my attention, because I was asked to make one for the West TN FNRA this year. :) You have set the bar very high, my friend! Very high indeed!

Last edited:
Mike,
That is a fine looking piece for sure, but what really catches my eye is the edge. That one looks scary sharp and the bevels look exceptional.
Fine work for a fine cause.
Bravo, sir!!

Steve Janik

Thanks again guys , and yes its scary sharp . I agree 100% the money is going to a great cause. We need to protect our guns!

Back