HHH Damascus Watch and knife set!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
A few months back I was contacted by Montana watch company, one of the USA watch makers that are doing some SICK stuff! Some of the pieces are nothing short of amazing, with engraving and inlay of gold and diamonds and other gemstones. Its just crazy awesome! Anyways, They had seen some of our work and wanted to do a watch using some of out damascus, and have a matching damascus folder made to go with the watch.

Needless to say. I was overjoyed to work with them on this project. And the fun began. Randy Jr forged a bar of his Reverb pattern damascus for them and we sent it off. In the mean time I started planning and working on the folder. There was a deadline of April 1st for both pieces to be done and ready for photos. As it turns out. They will be auctioned off as a set this spring and a NRA event. And in order to get them in the flyer/catalog we had to have the photos submitted mid April I think..

Im proud to present The first photos of the watch and folder.. And soon will have copy's of the set photoed together! I gota say the watch turned out exceptional awesome. as I had figured it would. and Im pretty proud of how the folder turned out.. I think side by side they will complement one another! Im looking forward to working more with them,, and we are already planning some of the future projects!!

Thanks for checking out the post, and please take a few minutes and check out the amazing time pieces over at Montana watches web site!! http://www.montanawatch.com/

God BlessRandy,
HHH Knives

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• T-46-Damascus-ILA-detail.jpg
    T-46-Damascus-ILA-detail.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_7272.jpg
    IMG_7272.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_7258.jpg
    IMG_7258.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7229.jpg
    IMG_7229.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7218.jpg
    IMG_7218.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7216.jpg
    IMG_7216.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29
Randy as usual you and Jr. have set a new plataeu to strive for with this outstanding piece of work. KT

I've been waiting to see this watch since you posted the bezel.

Totally worth the wait ! Fantastic as usual.

-Josh

Thanks Tom. Im waiting to hear that it arrived safe and to see some photos of the knife and watch together!

Very nice Randy! I was just looking at one of my old digital watches' alum. bezel and how dinged up it was- that damascus would wear so much better and could touch up too. Gorgeous folder as well....

Is the watch made from from scratch or did youget the internals and made the bezel and band? I would like to make some is why I ask.

Back