KD keychains with Soda Pop Opener - Amaze your Friends and Family

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Just in....

KD Key chains with a bottle opener for your favorite Orange flavored bottle of soda pop...or beverage of your choice.

on the front side is the KD logo, back side has your favorite knife supply house logo...(we hope)

>click this to get some KD goodness<

KD-keychain.jpg

Last edited:
Haha... that product description in great. If I'd have seen these before I placed my last order, I'd probably have grabbed a couple.

Maybe next time...

Some early reports in on these.
One guy tells me his truck stopped burning oil when he put one on his keychain.
Another guy said he was ice fishing up north and pulled a 37" Pike out of the hole after getting nothing but dead wax worms all winter.

This just in...
a guy says he got pulled over by a highway patrol for speeding. The cop sees the KD keychain thingy and let's him off with a warning.
Just sayin...

I ordered one and immediately lost weight and my grey hair started to darken.
My wife even started talking to me again.

Nice product!!

Larry, is 57,000 miles on a 2011 vehicle outta line?

Thats what im talking about,me 120,000 in 9years.
Well as long as the wife is talking to you your golden. :)

This just in Denny, was carrying one these around and found that his hair was filling back in...

Hmm, well, I better get one of those, do they come with your very first order in USA KNIFEMAKERS ?? Kidding.

I had an age spot in a private area that looked just like Rudy and when my keychain arrived it miraculously transformed into the spitting image of Brad Pitt.

Also, my grass cuts itself and the doggie turds in my yard have become weightless and the breeze blows them into my neighbors yard. if my house starts painting itself, I may buy another keychain.

Steve

So Bruce B texts me, he says he scored a perfect score on the latest Cosmo magazine "are you compatible with your pug dogs" personality survey a few days after he got his.
I always do well on any magazine survey (I lie) but I have never aced one.

Last edited by a moderator:
True story, I cannot tell a lie.
So Bruce B texts me, he says he scored a perfect score on the latest Cosmo magazine "are you compatible with your pug dogs" personality survey a few days after he got his.
I always do well on any magazine survey (I lie) but I have never aced one.

Back