Indian Knife & sheath

backtines

A friend of mine wanted me to make him a Indian style knife and sheath . The challange for me was to incorporate a bunch of his stuff into the project. He had given me a mountain lion claw, a turkey beard , 2 elk teeth , snake skin and an elk antler all from his past hunts. This is what I came up with ,( there's some horse hair and bone beads in there as well ) thanks to the help of watching John Cohea's Rawhide Sheath making video .. I hope he likes it .

Thanks for looking ,
Mike DeBartolo

Looks great Mike. I think you did a fine job incorperating everything in.I enjoyed Johns dvd also. Got a couple of nice pcs of rawhide gonna give it a try soon if i find or make that special knife

Thank you again guys , i gave it to him last night and he totally freaked out !! He really loved it.. That really made me feel good . Ya know ,you put hours upon hours working on stuff like this and then when you get a reaction like i got , it just makes it all worth it .. Thanks again.

Wow,

Don't know how I missed this one. Great package.

Especially like how you tied all the colors and textures together making a COMPLETE package that all works together !

Great stuff !

-Josh

Back