For Dog Lovers

Denny Eller

I have seen so many fictional accounts posted here that I feel that it is time to tell A TRUE STORY.

This talking dog walks into a bar in a old western town. He saunters up to the bar and says, " bartender, give me a shot of redeye". The bartender says, " we don't serve dogs in here so beat it! ". The dog tries again, " I just want a shot of whiskey". The bartender says, " I told you we don't serve dogs in here and if you don't leave right now I'm going to put a bullet in you". Undaunted, the dog presses on and says " just give me a shot of redeye", at which time the bartender pulls a pistol out from under the bar and shoots the dog in the foot. The poor dog limped away.

Some months later, down the center of the dirt street in that old western town, here comes the dog. He's wearing a black stetson, a leather vest and is packing a pair of pearl handled revolvers. And walking with a limp. The dog walks up to the saloon and pushes the swinging doors open. The piano player stops playing and it gets real quiet in the saloon. In a loud voice, the dog says, " I'm here to find the man who shot my paw."

True story.

I was in the saloon when that dog came back. When he said... "I'm here to find the man who shot my paw", I snickered. He walked over to me, circled 3 times :bud: and pee'd on my foot.

That was one of the best dog tales I have ever heard! 2thumbs You could not possibly get booed out of here!

Woof! Woof!

bulldog-1.gif

Back