Tactical Knives Magazine

Scott Davidson

Just thought i would share a pic with you guys. While at the Knifemakes Guild Show in Louisville, Ky Mr Terrell Hoffman came by the table and wanted to take a pic of my knife for the magazine. With all the other guys there that were so much better makers than me, I just didnt feel worthy , but none the less I was very happy. Thanks for looking . Scott

Attachments

• 20120302_3.jpg
    20120302_3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20120302_1.jpg
    20120302_1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 73
Just thought i would share a pic with you guys. While at the Knifemakes Guild Show in Louisville, Ky Mr Terrell Hoffman came by the table and wanted to take a pic of my knife for the magazine. With all the other guys there that were so much better makers than me, I just didnt feel worthy , but none the less I was very happy. Thanks for looking . Scott

Nice! Congratulations.

Your work is very worthy and you are so humble, very nice to see in someone so talented! I subscribe to that MAG, and enjoy the tactical knives in it, nice to see a Knife Dog get some WELL DESERVED recogniton!!! REX

Thank you gentlemen. When i look at all the knives on here, i sometimes just dont think i am on the same page.However when I look at my " knife orders " book , I am thinking that someone is liking my knives.This photo has covered me up.
Thanks guys , Scott

Back