Thanks Laurence "RHINO KNIVES"

CRAIG1952

Not be able to make any knives, due to my argument with a table saw, I have been trying to keep myself busy with other things. Laurence shop, is in Santa Monica about 30 minutes from my house. So I gave him a call to see if he would mind some company for a while. He told me to come on down to his shop.
I was only there for about 45 minutes, but learned a wealth of information. I also got to see what a real Knife shop looks like ! Laurence is a real nice guy, who I enjoyed talking too! Hopefully I be able to go down there again soon and learn more.
Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!

Craig,
I was very glad to have a newer fellow maker come by the shop. It has been a while since I've had someone express interest AND show up!

Many before me shared there knowledge when I was getting started, and continue to do so today!

Wow, I am so glad that My shop will even qualify as a real knife maker shop!:biggrin:

Of course you are welcome again Craig, I was just getting into the flow of showing you how I put a set of scales on a blade when you left.

Just call! Most anytime is good even if you are just in the area. I run the store 6 days a week.

Laurence
www.westsidesharpening.com/

www.rhinoknives.com/

Thanks, Laurence I just made it to the car and the meter was blinking RED! Lucky there was no Meter maid in the area. I'll come back soon, so much too learn :happy:

Back