A knife made for a lady hunter.

ArtinNC

Blade is ATS34 3 5/8" long handle wood is wild olive and the file work is Dogwood blosom and even the end of the tang is filed. The knife is finished with a scotch bright belt because it's going to be used a lot. and I still have to do some work on my dogwood file work it is not just like I want it to be..
Thanks for looking .
100_2753.jpg

100_2754.jpg

100_2756.jpg

100_2757.jpg

100_2757.jpg

100_2759.jpg

100_2761.jpg

100_2763.jpg

Last edited:
I think that is a cloud reflection on the blade in the first picture because it's not on the blade , I can't retake the picture because I shipped it.

The knife looks awesome no matter what .. I love the file work , I love the bold red liners ( that really makes it POP! ) clean finish on the bolsters, Nice grain in the wood .. You can put that knife in anyones hand , not just a lady .. Great job bro !
MIkey D

Great looking knife - Olivewood is one of my favorite handle materials, and it really looks nice with the red spacer material.

Art, Your work looks so pure and clean and it is beautiful. The lady will be the best dressed in the woods. Wade

Well I got the knife seems she foregot to tell me she was a lefty . So I got a little better pictures.
100_2792-A.jpg

100_2797-A.jpg

Back