Glow in the dark!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and good day, I have a request for pins that glow in the dark.. I did a quick search and found glow powder and thought I would mix it in my epoxy and draw it into a 1/4 inch lanyard pin.. Then BLAM I have a glow in the dark pin..

My question is.. Has anyone found a supplier that offers 1/4 inch rods of glow in the dark material.. where I could use it as my pin? If so please give me a link or PM me there info etc..

As always, Thanks in advance for your help on this one guys!

God Bless
Randy

Steve, Thanks!! These look like they might do the trick! Have you tried them? how long do they stay glowing if you have? I found some powder they say glows for 14 hrs!!!

Good idea from Steve.
Randy,
I bought a one ounce bag of the ice blue powder on fleabay 4 years ago for my grandson's boy scout knife. It works really well and only took a little pinch to color the epoxy. I used it between each washer on a leather handle and the whole thing has a faint bluish glow in the dark but you can't tell it's there in daylight.

Rudy

I bought the green glow powder and made these scales/liners for this G6-SK , almost .25" thick, they DO glow for like 12 hours.

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03079.jpg

DSC03078.jpg

I made a mold out of some plastic , mixed 2 ounces with epoxy and poured.

Back