Bison Skinner

Wade Hougham

This was forged from a 1 1/4" coil spring. From tip to guard it is 8 3/8" and total length is 14 3/4". The guard is wrought iron from a wagon wheel and the grip is red stag antler. It also has a braided hemp thong.
As always any and all comments are welcome.
Thanks for taking the time to view.

Attachments

• Bison Skinner 001.jpg
    Bison Skinner 001.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 56
Thats one heck of a handle , you can do some damage just with the handle . Love it , rustic , old looking, frontier style.. Great job bro !!
MIkey D

So there I was, trudging down main street all red eyed and wobbly. It had been days since my last Hougham fix. I looked in every store window and back alley, but no one could hook me up. But then, just as the cold shivers and sweating palms began to take their toll on me, I find a post by Wade...and I'm good for a few more days. "sheesh" that was a close one. I dont know what I would do if you ever decide to take an extended vacation.

All kidding aside Wade, that is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the fix!

Every time Brother Wade from the Soggy Bottom Forge posts a picture my computer automatically
saves it to my "Knife makers to thieve ideas from" folder 'cause I know there is always
something new and exciting....No different today..wanna compare UHHHH hemp?
Brother, that handle is still breathing...AWESOME....

Thank you all for the great comments, they mean alot.:biggrin:
Calvin, No buffalo down here, this knife is for when I make the trek north and west.
Randy, With the creative mind you have you don't need the "Knife makers to thieve ideas from" file. Hemp?????:s11041:
Eric, Eric, Eric, For a while there I was worried about you. Glad I could help bring you back around. :s11779:
Wade

Art, KT and Ausbrooks, Thank you for the comments and it makes me a happy dog that you like it. :108_dog:Wade

Back