Fox News Sat.

omachearley

Hey Dogs!! I have been invited to ask Romney , Gingrich , and Santorum questions on the Mike Huckabee Show Saturday night at 8pm! What a hoot! Musta needed a Big Ugly Knifedog amongst all the pretty people. Anyway, check it out, should be fun.
GOD BLESS!!!
Michael

As President I guarantee a knife in every kitchen and a sharp one at that!

Hi Michael,
Sounds like fun, Do not forget to shave and use deodorant you Big ugly knife maker!:biggrin:

Also hit them with some real solid questions like what are they going to do about our high unemployment and economy

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

ask them how they are going to move their medical back with the common man and how they will give up their retirement and live on their Social Security.

Ya should ask 'em what kind of knives they own. If any of 'em own anything other than a pen knife or a itty bitty trapper, I'd be impressed! You can learn a lot about a man by the knives he owns ;)

Yep!
I saw you! I hope you used deodorant cause you didn't shave for this big event!:biggrin:
No, Really you looked good with your Stag crown Bolo tie!

I only saw you ask Santorm one question, Looked like fun! and you can't buy exposure like that.
It flashed that you were a ex-something driver and currently had a Custom Knife Making biz.

Hope you get some orders out of it!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

I think Gingrich might order a knife from you, he seemed impressed (you should have brought one to show, but secret service might not have been happy)... good to see one of us asking the questions, I enjoyed it.

A time you can be proud of, good job under what must have been high pressure! I have read and watch programs about the difficult times your town your town has been going through, I have prayed for you folks before and will again. Again great job! Dave

Good job big guy.. Now get grinding some knifes, Couldnt have happened to a better guy..
Jim

And I agree, I think Gingrich wants a knife :)

Last edited:
Back