Janik / Bump Stag Vigilante Collaboration

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Just got this pic from Chuck Ward. It was taken at Little Rock.
attachment.php

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Janik 001.jpg

Thank you all very much for the great responses.

Ausbrooks, The insert is a piece of stabilized Atlantic Swordfish Bill. I'm happy with it as an accent.

This was a wonderful project with my good freind Bruce Bump. He gave me his full support and answered all my questions while still insisting that I do things my way. This is my second collaboration with him and I would be fooling myself if I didn't give him the proper credit for elevating my status as a maker as well as instilling greater confidence in my own work.

Thanks again,
Steven janik

That looks great Steven. Do you have a bigger picture (or a link if you don't want to lag the forum)?

Must be great to work with Bruce. :)

Good job on your end of this one Steven. I like blades and you like handles. We make a good team eh? Lets do another one soon.

Thanks guys,
You are all too kind.

The next one (and probably last one for a while) is in the works now. Unfortunately (for you anyway) it is sold, or at least promised out.
These projects have brought me into a new realm of knifemaking, introduced me to some great collectors and solidified some wonderful freindships.
For this I will be eternally grateful to Mr. Bump.

I'm gonna do a WIP on the next one which will be sporting a full framed handle a few new suprises.

Thanks again for looking,
Steve

Back