Gift From Proud Father To Son ( US Marine )

backtines

Hey Guys, I had the honor to make a knife for a US Marine. I met his father at a dinner one evening. He liked my work and asked me to make his son a knife. I was very honored to get the opportunity to make a knife for someone in our armed forces. It makes me proud to be an American.
I used buffalo horn on the handle and it was the first time I used copper for the bolsters. Copper mosaic pin in middle of handle
I hope he likes it. Thanks Mike

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice Knife!
I love that flow from tip to butt of the knife! Very sexy! I like the contrast of the colors too!
I live by the ocean and brass get's ugly real fast here! So I don't use it anymore.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Thanks Laurence , Ive used this style knife before and the father wanted this style knife . I wanted to try something a little different with the copper. Thanks again. Mike

Hey Mike that is a sweet looking knife. Your choice of materials was spot on...it allows the flow of the knife to look more graceful.
Our armed forces deserve the very best, and that is what you provided! Right on.

Very nice work Mike!Your knives have a really clean look and fit and finish look exceptional,not to mention very nice leatherwork!

Back