Stamp for knife

Price will depend on what you specifically want. For example my stamp from Henry Evers...... CAFFREY, 1/16" tall block style letters was right around $100...... you can get a stamp for less, but in my experience Evers is the best out there....all the others that I've tried have started "mushrooming" in about 10-20 blades......especially if you cold stamping. Personally, I prefer hot stamping....contrary to what some might say, it's been my experience that hot stamping increases the longevity of the stamp.

Price will depend on what you specifically want. For example my stamp from Henry Evers...... CAFFREY, 1/16" tall block style letters was right around $100...... you can get a stamp for less, but in my experience Evers is the best out there....all the others that I've tried have started "mushrooming" in about 10-20 blades......especially if you cold stamping. Personally, I prefer hot stamping....contrary to what some might say, it's been my experience that hot stamping increases the longevity of the stamp.

That isn't bad. I just just checked out there site and am ordering a round branding stamp to mark my shaving brushes and other woodworking projects. I always wanted one but they're usually too expensive.

Thank you Randy for posting their link.

These http://www.steelhandstamps.com/ work good

IMG_1574a.jpg

I think I paid 58$ for my stamp from Evers, about 20 years ago. 5 letters, 1/16" high. Mine hasn't seen the use that Ed's has, I bet, but it has stood the test of time.

Back