Mammoth and HHH damascus

Keith Willis

Although I'm not quite finished with this one,I thought I would post up a pic,before I attempt to finish this up.
This knife fought me all the way,and I'm worried if I try to finish it,it may not be worth taking pics of :sad:
attachment.php

Not sure if im liking the the spacer or not,its mammoth,along with the scales.The damascus is from Randy
and Jr. at HHH..........What you all think? I'll post more pics when I complete this one.

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the shape of the knife very much!! I love the steel and mammoth but I do have to say the spacer to me distracts from the rest of the scale.With that said I think it is still a very nice knife and one I would be proud to own:)

I like the shape of the knife very much!! I love the steel and mammoth but I do have to say the spacer to me distracts from the rest of the scale.With that said I think it is still a very nice knife and one I would be proud to own:)

Thanks guys,and I do agree,but this was one of those"design changes" well....we'll see

God bless,Keith

Love that Mamoth Ivory, very unique coloring. Personally I'm too chicken to attempt handle material that expensive..., I could probably pull it off, it's just one of those things where I'd hiccup at the wrongest time possible! Producing multiple "design changes"!!! Great looking blade! Rex

Thats a great looking knife Keith, love the blade and handle shape but I think the spacer stops the flow of the knife, but I would also be very proud to own it and your folders are alway nice looking..keep up the good work.

The scales and steel compliment each other nicely. Well done.

Keith, Nice looking knife, I do agree that it would look better without the spacer. I don't throw anything away, just replace either the bolster or the scales and reuse it later on another knife. The hard part is refiiting bolsters to existing scales. I know. Dan

Dam Keith dont knock it. It is just plain outstanding. I wouldnt do one more thing. KT:

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys.I didn't want to think about removeing the spacer.
I think I'll try it the way it is,if no one likes it enough to buy it............well,then I may need to do something else
Thanks again

God bless,Keith

That one looks awesome! Im happy and honored to see some of our steel being put to such a good use! Keep up the great work Keith!

God Bless YA.

Last edited:
How did you like the steel in comparison to other steels you have used? What RC did you take it to? any other info about your experience would be cool!

How did you like the steel in comparison to other steels you have used? What RC did you take it to? any other info about your experience would be cool!

The steel worked great Randy,not sure of the RC,but it does take and hold a good edge.
Thanks again

God bless,Keith

Back