Wanted-Your opinion about German Bull Knives

knifecarver

I own 2 German Bull fixed blade, sharp finger style knives and I want to know if they are going to wind up as display knives (My Husband would love that!) or will I be able to sell them. Are they a quality knife? Would anyone buy one I carved? I need knives that will sell and won't cost a fortune to buy. I have limited funds, $100. is a lot for me to pay for a knife, so if anyone has any suggestions, Please Help!
Thanks,

Cathy

You probably couldn't go wrong with Case, Shrade or Old Timer knives. Some of their fixed blades are fairly inexpensive new and usually bargains at swap meets. I've seen many used that would clean up with little effort. I've never heard of the brand you mentioned.

Rudy

Hi Cathy! I believe German Bull is 'owned'(?) by Frost Cutlery which is not conducive with a great knife in knife people's eyes.
This is my thought... perform your carving magic on a few German Bull brand knives to be used to illustrate
your craftsmanship in carving (you know I'm 'hooked' on your workmanship) but let a customer supply you
with a knife they want carved with their choice of a topic. Although your craftsmanship is excellent, a prospective
customer may not give a 'rap' about wolves or elephants but likes kitty cats. Just my 2¢.

Back