Apocalyptica!!!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
[video=youtube;8JjQGt7WjK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JjQGt7WjK0[/video]

I love listening to some of the 80's Metal music. Metalica has always been one of my favorites and a benchmark to all headbangers young and old alike! I stumbled across these guys a couple years back. Im still amazed at how well they can jam on a Cello!

Just thought I would share a few clips. They do covers from many, many artists. and are some very talented musicians! Enjoy!

I knew there had to be a few if not many that could appreciate these guys!! I seen Metallica 2 times, Mater of puppets and Ride the lightning! Both concerts were EPIC!

I would love to see Apocalyptica!!!!

Last edited:
Im a die hard Metallica Fan , but I live in the sticks and they don't come anywhere close to me so I've never seen them in concert.
Thats a cool video.

I'm afraid I'm just a poor country boy Randy. I like a variety of music, but I always come back to country. Alan Jacksons new song is nice.

If a stringed instrument is making the sound, I'm apt to love it no matter what the style.

Ben was right- very intense playing in the second half. Course that's what this piece calls for, but check out the flex on the fingerboard!

Great performance!

Massive Metallica fan here, i just found the post and i had never heard of Apocalyptica before, and now i just went nuts on my iphone getting some tunes from em !!

before i saw this i thought the only way i could get heavy metal and symphony mixed was Metallica S&M album or trans siberian orchestra

good find, thanks Randy

steve

Glad you Dogs are digging the link! I have spent many hours listening to this group. I would dig seeing them live! Another mentioned that is also worthy of seeking out is trans siberian orchestra!! They are amazing musicians.

Have fun, YouTube will keep you jamming for hours! :)

Their rendition of Unforgiven and Fade to Black are amazing!!!! I love it !!

Trans Siberian Orchestra is great and their concert is a heck of a show, gotta say after hearing Apocalyptica now I think they beat them though :)

I have seen TSO a couple of times-- and without a doubt-- they put on on helluva show--- i would go back again and again.

Back