Cleaning the Forge...sure

Church & Son

My name is Randy....and I am a iron hoarder.

It is knee deep in my little smithy and I can not throw anything away.
Buckets of useless scrap iron, the floorboard in my truck is full to the seats with
stuff I pick out of the recycle metal bin at realjob. Flea markets and yard sales in
the various towns I travel to. Trying to convince TSA agent that I have to take that
bag of wrought iron nails on their plane, they actually accused me of trying to smuggle Indian
trade beads out of Arizona.

VooDoo said "Pops, you need help"

I went out to the Redbud yesterday intent on cleaning up. I managed to get two buckets of scrap
together to go to the re-cyclers....Then I tripped over a half finished hawk head...shiny....lets build a fire AND clean...
..may need a piece out of those two buckets, better put them back....

You are sick. sick I say but then aren't we all, or are they the one's that are really sick. Help me I need an answer, as soon as you are done with that hawk. Wade

Last edited:
You need one of these[video=youtube;XFvoRexxA2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFvoRexxA2Y[/video]

Troy, that would save a lot of gas.
Wade, I was talking to the steel recycler yesterday and he wants to trade a beat up
dumpster for a knife. He says it is 1/4" 1055. That's a lot of wrap arounds...

This is some funny stuff. I've been hoarding scrap metal and I dont even have a forge. ...yet.

Trade bead smuggling? what do they call that....Keestering?

Your customers have a right to know if any of the trade beads on their knife sheaths have been up your....:nothing:

:lol:

Brother G you said the package smelled funny, I told you it was pipe smoke.
The TSA agent in Phoenix asked why I had a bag of old beads in my bag. I told her they were old trade beads
that I got at an antiques place. She called her SUPERIOR and asked if transporting artifacts across state lines was smuggling?
I think they had a problem with my appearance...and me volunteering to go threw the pat down line ...twice...

Last edited:
Good gravy! I thought that the TSA's mission was to protect "OUR" nations transportation network, not to worry about the interstate commerce of TRADE BEADS!!!!! AAAAAHHHHRRRGGG! Oh crud, there goes that blood vessel again.

It sounds like you horde scrap metal the way I horde wood. Hmm. . .I bet I can get a bunch of handles out of that chunk of firewood. . .

Back