PRO photos!!! Meteorite damascus gyuto.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Well guys. I know that most of you have probably already seen or possibly followed the WIP thread on this knife. After trying for many days to get some good pictures of this knife I sent it to COOP! This guy takes some great pictures!!

Im really proud of this knife and feel It deserved the full treatment..

Specs.
Meteorite and 1095 damascus blade and bolsters, Mammoth ivory handles. stainless hardware, Presentation box is curly maple and lacewood with cocobolo handle and brass hardware. Inside is a piece of the same meteorite used to forge the blade and a piece of Mammoth Ivory used for the handles.

Haas_120207-web.jpg
Haas_120207B-web.jpg

Thank you guys for the comments and suggestions (Clay)

This knife and box is now on its way to its new home.. I have a very patient and yet soon to be extra happy customer waiting on this box and knife combo! :)

Again thank you guys for checking out the photos and the OUT OF THIS WORLD WIP thread and for all the encouragement and kind comments! This is one knife build I will NEVER forget.

God Bless YA!
Randy

Randy now we can see the knife. Great picture of a even Greater piece of ART. Thanks for showing.Thumbs UP to both Randys. KT

Last edited:
Wow that is just a spectacular combo-really like the sample pieces - I don't get tired of looking at craftmanship like that- thanks for sharing.

Thanks you guys! Im really pleased with this one and just as proud as ever to deliver it!! The box and pieces to me make the knife even more special and add a COOL factor!!

Back