Damascus skinner

bubba-san

Small damascus skinner , made by a friend of mine Roy Walsh of jerseyville ill. Made from 15n20, nickel, and 1084 about 200 plus layers . Beautiful handle work work along with nice sheath . Asking 100 $ a very sweet little blade and very well made . razor sharp and ready to go . PM me if you are interested .
I will take postal MO or personal check , sorry no paypal . shipping is $6 priority mail . Thanks for lookin.
Bubba

Attachments

• damascus skinner 010.jpg
    damascus skinner 010.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 30
  • damascus skinner 001.jpg
    damascus skinner 001.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
  • damascus skinner 002.jpg
    damascus skinner 002.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
  • damascus skinner 003.jpg
    damascus skinner 003.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15
  • damascus skinner 005.jpg
    damascus skinner 005.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
  • damascus skinner 006.jpg
    damascus skinner 006.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • damascus skinner 008.jpg
    damascus skinner 008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
  • damascus skinner 007.jpg
    damascus skinner 007.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • damascus skinner 004.jpg
    damascus skinner 004.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 13
  • damascus skinner 011.jpg
    damascus skinner 011.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Rex , the blade was made by a friend , and he used my steel . I think he did a fine job . Not sure what the handle material (green ) is.
I like the contrast . Kind of looks like polished dark green jadeite ? of course its not, but its a purty color.

Thanks Rex , the blade was made by a friend , and he used my steel . I think he did a fine job . Not sure what the handle material (green ) is.
I like the contrast . Kind of looks like polished dark green jadeite ? of course its not, but its a purty color.

It is definitely "purty"... you sure you aint Southern?
REX

It is definitely "purty"... you sure you aint Southern?
REX
Southern , southern Illinois . Not sure what green material is ?? I guess some of you guys were noticing that I have been selling a few production blades and some customs that were not mine . These are being sold for a disabled veterans project sponsered by the the VFW and the DAV .

I am service officer for VFW and all the money goes for a good cause . Regards Bubba

Last edited:
Back