Big dog joke!

knifecarver

When I go to Costco's, my husband and Titan hang in the back of the van with the doors open. When I come out, there is always a crowd checking out Titan. Last time, someone told my husband this joke.

There are two neighbors, one owns a BIG dog and the other a Chihuahua. One day the Big dog jumps the fence and attacks the Chihuahua. The owner of the Chihuahua goes over to the owner of the Big dog and tells him, 'I'm sorry, but your dog attacked my dog, and my dog killed him'. In disbelief, the Big dog owner says, 'How did he do that?'
Little dog owner says, 'He CHOKED him to death!'

CathyView attachment 29782

Last edited:
It was a three wheel cart i purchased for my senior 16 Year old Terrier mix doggie Suki! She is inside along with little scruffy!
It was Suki's time to go to the dog park in the sky a couple of days after this picture was taken!

The Cart is rated for a 150 dog! The company is " Pet Gear" I found it on Ebay, If you ever need a cart for Titan in his later years? It worked great when Suki was having trouble walking for a long distance..

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Now that was a good joke while sippin' my 1st morning cup of coffee! :happy: Titan looks like such a friendly pooch... once he gets to know you.

Back