Knife Dogs rocks!

Sean Cochran

I just wanted to say I really love this forum, the atmosphere is great and everyone here is friendly. Im not meaning to put down or belittle another forum (I think we all know where Im talking aboutcool 1) but I seem to be spending all my "forum" time here now. Not that there arent some good ppl over there, it just seems the attitude is different, especially in the makers area.

Oh well just my .02

What do you guys think?

Sean

Sean,

I am right there with you pardner. This has become my most frequented site. Everything is organized and the guys/gals have respect around here. Its good its staying grown folk right now. Hope it continues this way.

The site grows daily and the info here is hands down the best around, specially for a knife maker newb:D

Lets keep it up Dogs2thumbs

C

I'm right there with ya guys. Over the past three years I have joined five knife forums and two sword forums. I'm a paying member on one of those forums. I really like the forum where I purchased a membership due to its size and archives of information. However, I find the atmosphere at KD is far superior to any other forum I have ever been a member of. I also find that most of the members who I really respected from the other forums have become regulars here at KD. Heck, one of the nicest guys I met on one of the other forums is this guys some of you call......uh.........um........"Tracy"? Yeah, I think that's his name. I just call him "BossDog".

Just in case you haven't been told today, thank you for starting this place up BossDog. You had a great idea and have brought along a dang fine group of ladies and gentlemen to help keep the leash on this place.

yah this place is sweet! i am a member in one of those "other" knife forums too but i dont participate in it at all, i like how it has so much info but sometimes there can be to much drama IMO. i really like the vibe of this forum and i also really like how it is organized. thanks bossdog for starting a sweet knife forum!

thank you gentleman. very kind of you.
I will do my best to keep that lovin feelin...

Back