Banned
Blade- 10 inches, 1075
Handle- Stag
Fittings- Bronze with copper accents

DSCN2905.jpg

DSCN2908.jpg

DSCN2914.jpg

DSCN2921.jpg

Hey Junior, You already know I like it. Been trying to figure out what you did where the brow tine was. Is that a pimple? I'll have to remember gnarly starts with a G.......

Thanks.

Yar I pined it through that spot from one side. The pimple has a stem on it.

Can you find it's belly button? It's an outy...

Tai - this is a cool one. Did the customer know what they were getting into with leaving all of the stuff on the tine? It looks rugged and cool, but if you were going to use it all day it may be too much on the hand. I am not criticizing your work at all, it kicks butt. Just wondering if this is planned as a user, or maybe I am just wrong. I haven't held the thing, so maybe it is smoother than I think.

take care,
kc

Tai - this is a cool one. Did the customer know what they were getting into with leaving all of the stuff on the tine? It looks rugged and cool, but if you were going to use it all day it may be too much on the hand. I am not criticizing your work at all, it kicks butt. Just wondering if this is planned as a user, or maybe I am just wrong. I haven't held the thing, so maybe it is smoother than I think.

take care,
kc

My customer said get a piece of stag with as much "texture" as I could. I sent him the pix and he's very happy with it. I thought it might be a bit much myself, but that's what he wanted. It looks cool like that. I'm not sure if he plans on using it or not.

It's a manly man's knife.

Hey - it sure looks tough. If he wanted it that way, the great. It is a wonderful piece to show, with the contrast between the smooth copper and the textured handle. I just wondered if he wanted more of a piece of sculpture with an edge than a knife to carry and use all day.
sweet.
kc

Back