Prayers for our son...

Silversage

Gold Membership
Hi all,

If you would not mind sending some good thoughts and prayers our way they would be greatly appreciated. Our only child is 9 years old is non verbal with Down Syndrome. Last week he started to showing he was not feeling well and has been in the hospital since Tuesday. He is not eating and throwing up etc.. Has been there a week almost and he is no better in fact getting worse and nobody seems to know why. It is soo hard being a parent and your child is sick and he can't even tell you what hurts. It is killing us. My wife has spent every minute with him while I try to visit and take care of home. So dogs if you don't mind please keep Reece in you thoughts.

Jay Weaver

Jay, so sorry to hear you and your family are in such desperation. We will pray for Reese to get back to health.

Thank you for your thoughts ,I am heading out to make the 2 hour roundtrip drive again and I will let you know how he is doing.

Jay

Jay , my prayers go out for you and your family.
I know how you must feel, my wife is in the hosp now, has been sence Tue. morning. Doing better but not real good.
Thay are talking sundowners. But I pray that it is not.
Tell Reece that there is a whole pack of Dogs out here praying for him. Jerry

May God lay his healing hands upon your son while comforting and protecting each of you. You will each be in our prayers. God Bless.

My wife Tracy and I, sent our prayers that he will make a recovery soon . May God bless him....... Bubba-san

Our son was finally released from the hospital Tuesday. He is still a sick little boy but is improving slowly.Still could not find a cause for all the problems so hope it does no reoccur. Thanks again for your thoughts they were greatly appreciated!!

Jay

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Well maybe not. Instead of trying to go back to sleep, I use it as some extra prayer time. Anyhow, the last couple of nights I have been waken up and been using that time to pray for your son and another friend's son.

Glad to hear that he is home. I will keep praying for him. Please keep us updated. Give him an extra hug from me.

Ric

Back