Big Mouth

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Haa, made ya look.
Its my shop dog Copper. Size matters. He is part mastif and walker hound. What he lacks front leg length he makes up for with mouth size.

Barryssteel001.jpg

Barryssteel002.jpg

That's one big mouth your Shop buddy has!:s12137:
He is Mastiff from the chest up and Walker from the chest down! It looks young?
Did you just get him? I called my wife to come see the pictures and you made her night!
She laughed hard at seeing him in his drawer!

Now you are going to have to put wheels on the cabinet and push Copper around sitting in his drawer so he is tall enough for his mouth!:biggrin:

Here is my little shop buddy Scruffy!
2SCFF.jpg We adopted him last march when I had to send my Suki Terrier 65lbs. to the Dog park in the sky!

Laurence

Laurence,
Scruffy is rightly named. He sure is a pretty color and looks smart as a whip.
Copper usually beats the two pugs to the doggie chair but this time the girls got it first so he had to use the drawer bed. Notice the prop stick, he weighs about 80 pounds now and is about 15 months old. If he gets any bigger I'll need to build a bench with bigger drawers. Kaye had her whole head in his mouth once, more like Copper had his mouth over her whole head. Boy was she mad!

Heres a shot of the girls

002-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce, That again is too funny!:s12137:
My wife and I just cracked up over the two Pugsters in the drawer looking like a couple of furry loaves of bread!

It's funny watching our pets interact!
We have two Calico Cats, that are Sisters and Scruffy of course! Tewee one of the girls just finally let Scruffy give her a kiss on nose!

Laurence

www.westsidesharpening/

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Dogs are funny people ! what would we do without them . No matter what, they are totally loyal. You can not feed them, kick em in the butt for digging up flowers, or tearing something up . No matter what it is they still love ya . Someone once said don't ever trust anyone who doesn't like dogs , children or wont have a drink with you . It was Mark Twain......... Had a dog all of my life .

Great pictures! I have full a bulldog that likes to climb into hampers to nap. He also, likes to steal clothing items on which to sleep. UT seems to be his favorite.

My son's (legs) with our house dogs Hugo (in the basket) and Macey.

IMAGE_021.jpg

Back